PEAK QUAD 30
The 6x6 PEAK QUAD 30 is the centre point extended structure’s roof and provides the middle peak that the QUAD 30 brackets join into, creating your extended double pergola with a peaked roof.
The GRID 30 Collection was designed and developed to allow you to build an angled and peaked roof pergola. GRID 30 brackets are not structural brackets or intended to have fixed roofs, customization or anything outside the intended and indicated use of pergola as shown. For anything outside our recommendation, we advise consulting with an engineer. Always check your local building codes, HOA, and municipal requirements in advance of building as they vary by city/state and region.
Toja Tip: Ensure lumber is fully inserted into the bracket cavity, resting on metal tabs for proper installation.
Peaked Roof Calculator for 6x6 Lumber
Take advantage of this lumber calculator to help guide you with your peaked roof pergola build from the GRID 30 Collection. Just enter the length/span of lumber (A) to determine the length/span for lumber required for peaked roof (B). Enter the length of lumber (C) to determine the total overall height (D) of your build.
- 1x PEAK QUAD 30
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- Category: 6x6
- Arm Opening (Interior): 5.62” x 5.62”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 5.828” x 5.828”
- Arm Height: 9”
- Gauge: 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Colour: Black
- Fastening Holes: 0.25”
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase