Generic Hanger Bracket for 4x4 Wood Posts | 2 Pack
Create the perfect place for an outdoor nap by attaching a single-person hammock to your pergola.
Disclaimer: Proper installation requires filling all 8 holes of each generic hanger bracket and screwing them into your wood posts. Your wood posts must be secured to your surface properly, using the correct surface securing hardware for your surface and area. When properly installed the brackets can hold up to 500lbs.
- 2 x Generic Hanger Brackets
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 14-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- Category: 4x4
- Arm Opening (Interior): 3.61” x 3.61”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 3.75” x 3.75”
- Arm Height: 7”
- Gauge: 14-gauge Canadian Steel
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.): 5 lbs.
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 4x4 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 4x4’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 3.5"x3.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase