Pergola Kit with Mosquito Net for 6x6 Wood Posts
SKU: SP60808BK-MN TOJA GRID
PERGOLA KIT WITH MOSQUITO NET FOR 6x6 WOOD POSTS
Make sunscreen the only spray you need this summer by adding a mosquito net pergola kit to your outdoor space. The tightly knit fabric of the netting will keep insects out of your outdoor space, allowing you to enjoy the warm weather with friends and family without any worries.
- 4x SOLO base/wall brackets
- 4x TRIO corner brackets
- 1x Mosquito Netting
- All Hardware to attach to wood is included (this includes the Side and Corner Mounts)
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S wood screws with black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- Anchoring Hardware
Due to different building materials and requirements based on location, we advise on checking building codes and talking to your local hardware store for the best securing hardware for your specific surface.
- Easy Assembly
- Fabric material - PVC coated Fibreglass net with black Polyester Trim
- Tight knit to keep little bugs out
- We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
- Corner Mounts attach to the bottom holes of your TRIO Brackets
- Two Side Mounts will attach to each vertical post
Our 6x6 brackets accommodate dressed lumber, commonly called 6x6’s at local building supplies. The actual measure is 5.5x5.5”.
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase