TRIO 3 Arm Pergola Corner Bracket for 6x6 Rough Cut Wood Posts | 2 Pack
TRIO 3 Arm Pergola Corner Bracket for 6x6 Rough Cut Wood Posts
BUILT TO LAST
TRIO is our 90 ̊ 3-arm corner bracket for our pergola system. It is the cornerstone of our modular pergola system.
Toja Tip: Ensure lumber is fully inserted into the bracket cavity, resting on metal tabs for proper installation.
• Our 6x6 Rough Cut Lumber Brackets accommodate rough lumber, that actual measure is 6”x6”.
• If you’re buying lumber from your local independent lumber yard, most of them carry a Rough Cut Lumber, this is usually straight edge and has a rough feeling to it and measure a total of 6”x6”.
- 2x TRIO 3 Arm Pergola Corner Bracket for 6x6 Rough Cut Wood Posts
- 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- Welds on the inside for a clean quality look
- 5-year limited warranty
- 8 fastening holes per side for attaching accessories
- Category: 6x6 Rough Cut Lumber Brackets
- Arm Opening (Interior): 6.12” x 6.12”
- Arm Opening (Exterior): 6.328” x 6.328”
- Arm Height: 9”
- Gauge: 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Overall Size (1 Pc.): LxWxH: 15.25” x 15.25” x 15.25”
- Colour: Black
- Weight (1 Pc.): 24.7 lbs.
- Fastening Holes: 0.25”
- Securing Holes: 0.5”
We recommend taking a bracket with you when you purchase your wood to test fit.
Our 6x6 Rough Cut Lumber Brackets accommodate rough lumber, that actual measure is 6”x6”.
We do have smooth or dressed 6x6 brackets available, which measure 5.5”x5.5”, if you are interested please visit this page: https://dealer.tojagrid.com/collections/brackets-6-x-6
- Each bracket only requires 2 screws per each side/set of eight holes.
- Insert screws in holes closest to the wood.
- Hardware to secure to wood is included.
- Additional screws are available for purchase